What's new

I went and did it... :-P

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Out with the old...

... and in with the new!! :grin:

I am using 2 pounds of Heartfelt 65% beads for humidification and 2 Diamond Crown hygrometers to monitor the temp/humidity. In the very near future I will be ordering some drawers and shelves from either Mav_sd or Chasidor.com. For now I am just storing my sticks in a variety of cigar boxes. Oddly most of the boxes are Oliva but I don't have a single Oliva cigar aside from a handfull of Cain Maduros. The Liga Privada and La Traviata boxes do have the corresponding smokes in them. Gotta love them Liga Privada No. 9's :thumbsup:

Now to get to work filling this thing up!! Givin my limited budget for cigars it will take a while though. I am going to buy a box of Nestor Miranda Special Selections at an event in Lawrence on Thursday. The tabacconist there (Centro Cigars) has some very nice box discounts at the events :grin:

Larry

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Very nice set-up Larry! :thumbsup:

I used to smoke alot of the No. 9's until I tried the T52, now I can't go back.

The Nestor Miranda Special Selections are a mighty fine cigar, I do love me some of those Lancero's. If you get a chance, pickup at least one of the La Aurora 107's! :cbig:

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Very nice set-up Larry! :thumbsup:

I used to smoke alot of the No. 9's until I tried the T52, now I can't go back.

The Nestor Miranda Special Selections are a mighty fine cigar, I do love me some of those Lancero's. If you get a chance, pickup at least one of the La Aurora 107's! :cbig:
The 107 is another one I'm considering buying a box of... just gotta see if the ol' budget allows it :eyebrow:

swat253

CRA Member #206760
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Nice rig, Bro!

I have some stuff coming for mine; USB fan set-up for circulation, beads, and of course, more cigars.

It will fill up faster than you think!