What's new

Ideas for a new humi?

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
So here's the story:
Right now I have a 100ct desktop, and for a while I've tossed around the idea of getting a bigger humi. A bit back I narrowed it down to a couple choices and posted a thread, but a lot of the comments led me to reconsider getting a cooler.
Since then I've had some unexpected expenses and my budget has drastically dropped, so I've been cruising cragslist for a cheap alternative. (I'm still hung up on something I can "present".)
While surfing I came across a life-size replica of R2D2 that was hollow, and had a keg size cooler inside. But alas, it was already sold.

After missing out on what I thought (and my wife whole-heartedly disagrees) would have been the COOLEST HUMI EVER, I got to thinking I want something unique I can convert myself for relatively cheap.

So now, I'm wondering, does anybody here have any suggestions/ creative ideas for something unique I could pick up cheap and make into a humi?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
well, i turned a toliet into a bad ass cooler (aka Toiler and yes there are pics on my profile). you should take it one step further turn it in to a humi... lol im joking dont do that.

swat253

CRA Member #206760
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
If you're "woodwork" capable, pick up a piece of antique or unique furniture and convert it to a humi. Resale shops and Goodwill stores are full of 'em.