What's new

If I had $800 and a spare room....

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
i will have a walk in one day. not that size though, i wouldn't know what to do with that much room!

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I just put an offer on a house and am checking shipping as I've sold or given away most of my cabinets already.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
i will have a walk in one day. not that size though, i wouldn't know what to do with that much room!
fill it with cigars? o)

sad thing is, i know where franklin KY is. not close, but reachable. unfortunately the thing is about 20% of the volume of my entire house! o( and, y'know, i would nail my thumbs together constructing it...

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
fill it with cigars? o)

sad thing is, i know where franklin KY is. not close, but reachable. unfortunately the thing is about 20% of the volume of my entire house! o( and, y'know, i would nail my thumbs together constructing it...
I didn't even do the geography. I could do this in one day as well. Now if only: 1) Had the money 2) Had the space 3) Had the skills, and 4) Had the stock.....

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Lets see, perfect room......

CHECK! I am closing escrow on a house next week and it has this room in it. First thought was "Walk in Humi in my own F-ing house!!" Its approximately 4x8.

$800

CHECK!

Bunch of cigars.....

check (notice the lower case --- not enough to fill the room, but I'd like to get the chance to try!)

Anywhere near Kentucky......

EPIC FAIL!!!

Rating - 95.7%
24   1   0
I am having a house inherited to me once my grandparents pass on (hopefully 10+ years from now they are 88 years old) I have already carved out room for walk-in

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
Lets see, perfect room......

CHECK! I am closing escrow on a house next week and it has this room in it. First thought was "Walk in Humi in my own F-ing house!!" Its approximately 4x8.

$800

CHECK!

Bunch of cigars.....

check (notice the lower case --- not enough to fill the room, but I'd like to get the chance to try!)

Anywhere near Kentucky......

EPIC FAIL!!!
You can do this... think of it as an adventure... herfing cross country... think about it.

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
They are shipping from CA I emailed for costs and around $250 to Oregon but I just put an offer on a Fannie may foreclosure and they don't answer fast. Dammit if I was already accepted I would hit buy it now. But I'm out so have fun.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
404   0   0
I thought that I was already on a slippery slope and all I have is a 60 quart cooleridor and 3 desktops.

I can only imagine how quickly I would end up as the subject of an episode of A&E's "Hoarders" trying to fill up that much storage space. :smile: If I had the time (and won the lottery) it sure would be fun to try though.