What's new

Infused box in Vinotemp

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
From the posting of my final vinotemp pics it seems everyone is in agreement that the infused sticks should be stored separately from all others. My question is even if they are in there own box? It seems like the Manufactures box would create a tight seal to prevent the aroma from penetrating others non infused sticks. I dont have a single infused lying around.Only the acid box in the Vinotemp. Get it out of the Vinotemp or leave it in. What say the masses of BOTL?
Thanks

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Out....if the box acctually created the kind of seal you are talking about then it wouldn't need a humidor. However it doesn't create that type of seal and those smokes could be there for a yaer or more. No need to run the risk with the rest of the collection. You might just buy on of these little ACID humidors from Cigarsinternational so you have something that matches the smokes for like $25

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
The manufacturers box is not a tight seal, just as cello does not seal a cigar. You could always use a tupperwear with some beads to keep it humidified. Easy humidor. Just pop the seal about once a week and you are good to go!

Last edited:

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Acids are out of the vinotemp and into there new home a $1.50 tuppador. Thanks for the eazy convincing.
(And come on guys ive had 1 or 2. There not the worst smoke i've had.)

:crackwhip