What's new

is it possible?

theribdoctor

Certifiable.
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
To take a plastic shed...and make it into a smoker/drinking room...adding a/c and ventilation...flooring and walls...and anything else...

if possible...I know this would be a cheap alternative to building an external room.

just a question.

cashedash

illusione
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Do it. But I would not spend a lot unless you are sure it will work. And plan it all out ask for prices with taxes add it up. Then save for it.

cashedash

illusione
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
If you do do it you have to finish it with in two months and you have to post pictures!

That is a s.m.a.r.t. goal, I learned it in my business class. I do not remember what smart stands for but you have to make one to be successful.

theribdoctor

Certifiable.
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
If you do do it you have to finish it with in two months and you have to post pictures!

That is a s.m.a.r.t. goal, I learned it in my business class. I do not remember what smart stands for but you have to make one to be successful.
actually that wouldn't take long...I've done laminate wood flooring before...a small room would take a day...(and a couple weeks for my knees to recover)

and drywall would take a day...

but this is a pipe dream at the moment.

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
fyi

1. Specific – Objectives should specify what they want to achieve.
2. Measurable – You should be able to measure whether you are meeting the objectives or not.
3. Achievable - Are the objectives you set, achievable and attainable?
4. Realistic – Can you realistically achieve the objectives with the resources you have?
5. Time – When do you want to achieve the set objectives?

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Someone here built a little outdoor backyard storage shed, drywalled and insulated, converted to a smoking shack with an AC unit. If I had any backyard space, I'd have already built one myself. Hell I got a spare window AC unit just sitting on the floor in my garage.