What's new

It Might Get Loud

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Just got finished watching this on NetFlix.

About guitars in the hands of three great artist, Jimmy Paige, The Edge, and Jack White. Amazing stuff there.

"Davis Guggenheim, creator of the Oscar-winning An Inconvenient Truth, directs this fascinating profile of three contemporary guitarists: Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin, U2's The Edge and Jack White of the White Stripes. Each talks about their creative process, technique and influences as cameras follow them to key locations in their own music history. A jam session featuring all three musicians is woven into their discussions".

http://www.netflix.com/WiMovie/It_Might_Get_Loud/70109084?strackid=5b2233ea350f0c4a_0_srl&strkid=2064939796_0_0&trkid=438381.

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Amazing, starts about 42 minutes as there is get setup, stories, videos, and backyard times.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
did you see jack white's face when paige started talking about how he came up with that riff? it lit up like a kid in a candy store.

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've watched most of the rock videos you can stream on NF but I haven't watched that one yet. I don't like the White Stripes and I don't care much for anyone that calls themselves by a single name that's not even a name. Maybe I'll give it a shot, we'll see.

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
I've watched most of the rock videos you can stream on NF but I haven't watched that one yet. I don't like the White Stripes and I don't care much for anyone that calls themselves by a single name that's not even a name. Maybe I'll give it a shot, we'll see.

Lol, if you like music and the art that comes from these guys, then you should love it.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
This was on HBO this morning... I saw a good chunk of it! Pretty damn cool!

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
One of the best trailers I've ever seen; and it delivered what it promised. But with such gents, how could it be anything else?

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Sounds awesome ... But how the heck did the guy from The White Stripes mane that group?
I think I know what you are getting at and I think I agree... Jack White is way over-hyped... and the whole segment of the movie where he is supposed to be teaching his young self how to play is pretentious drivel. But seeing where U2 came from, and seeing Jimmy Page playing air guitar while he is spinning records from his collection is pretty rad. It shows how his passion for music hasn't been compromised by his fame.