What's new

Just bought "The Puck".....

thecatmac

IS IN THE HOUSE!
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Went and bought "The Puck" for my new humi I'm waiting to get delivered. Any of you have this? How does it work for you?
Of course I had to buy a couple new sticks to try.......

thecatmac

IS IN THE HOUSE!
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well I was informed by N2Advnture, one of our Brothers here that "The Puck 50" that I bought from a local distributer is too small for my new 100ct humidor I just bought. He has me sending it back to him and he is replacing it with "The Puck 100" for FREE! As the Inventor of "The Puck" and a BOTL, I want to publicly say, Thank You Sir! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
There you go! He's the best.

I have 2 pucks in my Havana foot locker. They work great, and I don't even have a hygrometer in there anymore, had to move it to a new cooler.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
My curent way is gel which I refill with distilled water, however they have been going for a while now. I might switch over to the puck when I do.

Dogwatch Dale

Herfcastin' BotL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well I was informed by N2Advnture, one of our Brothers here that "The Puck 50" that I bought from a local distributer is too small for my new 100ct humidor I just bought. He has me sending it back to him and he is replacing it with "The Puck 100" for FREE! As the Inventor of "The Puck" and a BOTL, I want to publicly say, Thank You Sir! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Mark is the man! You're going to love how those Puck-ifiers perform. Nothing better!