What's new

Just scored a new humi

BGC

Zach
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Went to a B&M in PA offered up some cash for a box with $250 price tag got it for $160 out the door. Then my friend Mike (Mbarber) gave me a cigar oasis. So I got a 500 ct humi (from a 50ct desk top and a small ammo box). I know I shouldn't have but I threw all my sticks in it so far so good I figured it was on display it a big humidor store with sweating windows so I figured I'd take a shot. So far its holding steady. I have lots room now, I don't even have the top tray full. This will hold me over till I build a cabinet. Its a furniture style on legs with a glass top and front you've probably seen em before. Its like a bigger version of the Havana foot locker with legs, glass and a drawer for paraphernalia. :smokingbo

BGC

Zach
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Glad to hear you have the same one and like it. I drilled a hole straight through the bottom behind the drawer for the power cord for the humidifier I didn't want it looking all sloppy with wires sticking out of the lid. Seems to be working well I sealed around the hole too. So far its holding we'll see in the next few days.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I had the exact one, out grew it fast. They work good and should be fine with the oasis.