What's new

know of a place that will work with me?

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
So here's the deal I tried buying that Romeo y Julieta wine rack humidor from Atlantic cigar. They have on their site "2 piece design for easy moving and assembly." but told me that they can't break into two pieces for shipment. They said it was simply to large to ship to an APO.

So I called Cigars Intl. and they said that they did not have a shipping restriction listed for the item. So I bid on one over at Cbid and won. Well today I get an email of them saying they won't ship it (almost two weeks after it supposedly shipped). I would bet a fiver that if the top part were shipped separately it would fall into the priority mail size requirements. Those requirements are stated as 70lbs and 108" which is the combination of length and the measurement around the fattest part. I have a hard time believing that the wine rack portion weighs more than 70lbs on it's own. I asked them to go this route and I think they blew me off. Just like Atlantic did.

Who do I have to blow around there for those a-holes to take a customer seriously? I don't think that asking to ship it in two separate boxes and offering to pay extra shipping is excessive. I bet they didn't even open the damn box and weigh the pieces. :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Man I'm sorry for your troubles. I just can't think of any at the moment. May'be set your sights a lower :dunno:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
That sucks dude. I don't want to seen too forward, but if you have it sent here, I'll get it out for you. Not sure of costs though so you'll have to be open on that end of it.

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Nice gesture dprice!:stretchgr Does the same offer apply to me and my coke and heroin shipments? That would make my life a lot easier!:agreeclen

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I thought you got all that straightened away last time. If I have to I will but it's going to cost you this time.

RigilKent

RigilKent
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
have it shipped to some one else like dprice and then have them ship it to you but if you have some palce nearby have it shipped there and the just go pick it up its terrible about your situation.