What's new

Latest ice chest conversion

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
This is an ice chest that I just finished converting for a friend. He didn't want the outer shell redone, so I just gutted it and went from there.

Latest project - friends ice chest

Gutted

Insulated

New inner box built and installed

Lined with Spanish cedar

This is the divider shelf I built to separate the top and bottom section. I installed two fans(one blowing up, one blowing down) they will be powered by his humidifier. This should help with air circulation.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Man I have to get some friends with skills like that. My budies help me put some 2x4s under my fridge-a-dor, so the motor wouldn't burn up. Of course we did not have to ever screw then together, just put them there. And they Bitched about that.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Beautiful. You know I have two of those old ice boxes at home I use for end tables. WIsh I had an ounce of wood working talent.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I'm going to have to hunt one of those ice chests down when I get home. I think it'd be fun for me to do. Plus they have that rustic you can beat the shit out of me look to them. Don't get me wrong the Avallos and Aristocrat humidors are nice but they're almost too nice looking for me.