What's new

Leaving sticks in ziplocs in winedor?

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I am out of room in my wineador and I've received a about 3 dozen sticks in little finger bags and ziplocs and I have just put them in my wineador as-is for now. is this ok or should I open the bags up?

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
sounds as though some of you fellahs are falling behind in your smoking... tisk tisk.:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

no dessert until you finish your dinner.

USCG Cigar Newb

USCG Cigar Newb
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Ha I have the same issue, though I need to get a wineador because I am just having to cycle them through some humidified stuff I have...not good for the cigars I know but just dont have the high capacity set up yet to house all the cigars I have gotten haha.

SuprHasan

I'm finished with cigars
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Same problem here sometimes with space. I will leave them open and stuff the bag in there somewhere.
Not only do I store baggies in there, I also have a Lock&Lock for smokes that I want to keep at a more stable RH. This ensures the humidity is a constant for a more stable ageing, while the wineador takes care of the temp.
I take a couple of sticks from each box I buy and store it in here to see how they hold up to a couple of years of rest.