What's new

Left my cigars in my car...

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Last weekend I played golf and I just remembered I still have two cigars sitting in a tupperwear container inside my golf bag. The car has been in and out of the North Carolina heat for about 6 days now. Is it safe to just throw them back in my humidor? Is there risk of beetles hatching or anything like that?

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
If the tupperware container was air tight then they should be fine. Maybe a tad dry depending on how big the tupperware container is, but not that much. Just keep 'em in the tupperware. Or, as has already been suggested, go ahead and smoke them as your next two cigars.

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
They may be entirely fine it just isn't worth the risk. What is the humidity like there these days? Chances are you won't have any humidity problems at all.
It's not horrible. Nothing like the summers back in Virginia *yuck!*

If the tupperware container was air tight then they should be fine. Maybe a tad dry depending on how big the tupperware container is, but not that much. Just keep 'em in the tupperware. Or, as has already been suggested, go ahead and smoke them as your next two cigars.
Good to know they're likely in good condition. I guess I'll just have to suck it up and smoke one tonight and another tomorrow...:cbig:

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Well that was easy. On the way home from work last night my wife-to-be called and said, "Hey honey, is it cool if I have one of your cigars? You should invite some people over too and we can all smoke and have some drinks."

Women. Totally unpredictable.