What's new

LF Spanish cedar sheets

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What's up B/SOTL? Finally decided to go the tupperdor route and in dire need of some Spanish cedar sheets. If anybody have any to spare I'd gladly buy some =)
Just bought 2 sistema 236 oz boxes measuring at 14 x 9.2 x 4.7 inches so I'm thinking I need quite a bit. Thanks all!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have some of those and the spanish cedar trays they sell on Amazon fit perfectly. I think they are $13.
I ordered the trays already but I want to line the whole inside of the sistema with the cedar sheets haha.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Another vote for the sc trays from Amazon. Most fit perfectly, I had to sand one down a little but no big deal. Im very happy with them!
Definitely! The measurements are really close to the sistema I purchased. Might even be able to stack two trays haha. I'm looking for the cedar sheets that comes with boxes of cigars

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Definitely! The measurements are really close to the sistema I purchased. Might even be able to stack two trays haha. I'm looking for the cedar sheets that comes with boxes of cigars

yes, you can stack 2 trays. that's where the sanding came in, it was just a hair too tall in one of my tupperdores. sorry I can't help with the sheets of SC.