What's new

Lock a Coolidor?

Deemancpa

Hook'em Horns
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys...any ideas on locking my igloo. My daughters friends 17-18 yrs old said they like cigars......so I started cleaning my shotgun to protect my stash

How would I lock my Cooler? D

diesel

Banned
Rating - 91.9%
78   5   1
Another option is to put the Igloo into a chest that already has a lock.

Personally, I would formally warn these young aficionados with something along the lines of "If you want to enjoy a cigar ever again, stay the **** away from mine."

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I started smoking cigars at 18. You should nurture their interest!

Otherwise, the chain idea is the best :) Pirates of the Caribbean style!

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Shouldn't be too hard (or expensive) to put a padlock fixture on it. Just some liquid nail should do the trick fairly easily. Of course having to unlock the coolidor to get in it is kind of a pain in the rear. I used to have a pair of donkey testicles in a jar that sat on my fridge. The label read "Testicles of the last asshole who drank my beer." Perhaps you could institute some similar thought provoking deterrent.

Dan

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
It's allot harder for someone to do wrong by you when they feel they have your respect so just have a talk with the kid(s). If they have any real interest in smoking cigars they'd probably appreciate a few pointers, it might even help them open up to you if they don't feel like you'll kill them if they look at your daughter wrong... Unless thats your plan :rolling:

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Dog is a nice touch. Wouldn't the shotgun be for your daugter not the cigars?:gangfire::) Another idea is to use heavy duty braided loop cable with a lock.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
hang a shotgunshell to the lid, and put a sign on it " you take one of those, you get one of these"... or you could help get them on the right track with cigars. Luckily my friend's dad was extremely cool and showed me the ways... i still havent forgiven him lol

Deemancpa

Hook'em Horns
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the input guys!!!!!!!! I don't want to smoke with the kids unless their parents approved, plus my sticks are way too good!