What's new

Looking for a wine cooler...

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Well I am sick and tired of my current storage situation with fluctuating humidity and temps every day... so I am taking the plunge into this new world...

Anyone know of any deals? I have about 12+ boxes and I think most people use 28 bottle coolers... I want to keep it in the $150 range.

thanks guys!

Last edited:

jjon90

CRA Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Read through [ame="http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=41633"]THIS[/ame] thread and check out the link posted by Funkejj post #6.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Read through THIS thread and check out the link posted by Funkejj post #6.
The price on that link jumped up to $214 since JJ's post...

Another link to watch is for the Edgestar open box unit for $119 and free shipping. It's usually backordered because there is no open box available, but if you check it everyday you can get lucky which a few of us here have done.

http://www.compactappliance.com/TWR282S-EdgeStar-Deluxe-Free-Standing-Wine-Cooler-With-Lock/TWR282SOB,default,pd.html

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Craigslist everyday for a month or two. Youll find one for a 100 give or take a few bucks. "Vinotemp" is all you need in the search.

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
good posts gents. thanks for the help... missed the edgestar deal today. I was checking out and it was taken from my cart. That wal-mart deal might be good...
That was probably me that did that to you. I'm sorry... I hate that I did that to a fellow brother... especially when I already have one :hanghead: I have already gotten to where it would not hold everything so I needed a second one. Sorry dude :hanghead:

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
That was probably me that did that to you. I'm sorry... I hate that I did that to a fellow brother... especially when I already have one :hanghead: I have already gotten to where it would not hold everything so I needed a second one. Sorry dude :hanghead:
As it turns out I wasn't the one that did it to ya... mine was back ordered too :disappoin