What's new

Looking for wrapper seeds CONNECTICUT

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there fellow Americans,

No one grows Wrapper Leaves in Philippines mainly due to the numerous Typhoons that the main growing area, ISABELA faces.

Wrapper is best grown shaded, and typhoon destroys those shading, risky investment.
The 2 Philippines Cigar Manufacturer use JAVA, Indonesian leaves, nice leave, good taste, feel, look, but it is an import...

Anyhow i got few plots of Land near Isabela, an area where Tobacco is grown for centuries and would like to grow my own wrappers.
There are few valleys and mountains that calms down the Typhoon incoming from the Pacific and second to that tobacco is grown from November to may, just opposite the Typhoon calendar.

Anyone able to give a link or contact to a CONNECTICUT WRAPPER SEED SUPPLIER ?

Appreciate the help, regards and have some great stogies over this festive season !

Pascal - swigar

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks AZ, but it did not work out so far,

Checked both links and first does not have Connecticut and second is out of stock.

Google gave me another link where those seed were found excessively overpriced, and site not specializing in tobacco seed makes me a bit afraid go in a few year venture...

Best would be to get seeds from a grower that can show past year results of his seeds.
Ecuador and Nicaragua and Venezula Connecticut wrapper seems to go well.
Connecticut USA still says that best of best wrapper can only come from Connecticut itself...