What's new

Los Lonely Boys

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Los Lonely Boys released their second album, Sacred, today. Kicked it off with a free concert here in town and cd signing party. They will be on tour the rest of the year. Concert wasn't that great. 100 degrees in the blazing sun at twelve noon. They didn't really jam that much. The new album is a little bland for my taste but there is definitely a hint of Santana and Stevie Ray Vaughn. All in all it wasn't bad for a free concert. Played hooky from work and got a sunburn that will be hard to explain.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
You got me hear bro, I will just guess this is not Rock nor Metal? I must be getting older, cause most newer music I am clueless. Could not tell you the last CD I bought either.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
These guys have their own style. There's some blues, nortena, rock, and country influences. They call it "Texican Style'. Won a grammy for "Heaven". Henry can really jam on the guitar. Definitely not metal but their older stuff is a little like the old '70's style ZZ Top. The new album is a little bland but if you listen to one of their live albums, you might know what I'm talking about.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I really only like their song "Heaven" - downloaded it to my iPod and it's the only one of their's I have...it's awesome, some of their other stuff just doesn't do it for me...

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
AZsteelman said:
I really only like their song "Heaven" - downloaded it to my iPod and it's the only one of their's I have...it's awesome, some of their other stuff just doesn't do it for me...
I was trying to think of the name and that's the one that I like

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Well, I just watched Crossroads on MHD TV (Music: High Definition) with Los Lonely Boys and Ronnie Milsap. What a show. I have a new appreciation for them and their music. I'll be heading to pick up a CD next week...They really idolize Ronnie Milsap and it really showed. Loved the show.