What's new

mav_sd = The Freakin' Man!

Rating - 98.6%
98   1   0
So I responded to Mike's (mav_sd) post about his newly crafted trays for his 12 bottle Vino. I asked his if he would be interested in doing a little custom work for me, seeing as how I have very little skills in woodworking to speak of. He agreed to it, asked me some measurements and all that jazz. In about a week, this is what shows up at my doorstep... (I'm an idiot and can't get the pics here, so look below at the attachments)

Talk about being blown away! Mike went way above and beyond my expectations, and I owe him big time (even though he says I don't!)! I just wanted to give a big shoutout to Mike(mav_sd) and his awesome work on these drawers. Thanks bro!

Dan

Attachments

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Is the pic working for anyone else? I'd love to see his work! Nice job getting it done so quickly too, wow!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I agree with your assesment of Mike 100%! :clap:

I have dealt with Mike in the past and he is definately a true BOTL'er! :thumbsup:

Rating - 98%
61   1   1
They fit like a glove!!!!

Thanks for posting up a finished pic in the vinotemp, Dan. This made my night. I am glad you are already enjoying them.

They look good from the outside too... if I may say so myself...

n.olson

Veteran Eccentric
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
they look great! mike better be careful, there are a number of us licking our chops who haven't filled our vinos with handmade drawers yet!

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Very nice work and a lucky man for receiving them!
I bought a nice wine cooler in hopes of splitting it with the oil' lady. I lost... so now I am in the market for a nice stand alone humi when my taxes come in.