What's new

Montecristo 75th Anni Humidor

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Anyone have one of these or have seen one in person that could give me some feedback?

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I've seen them in person but never bothered to open the door to see how the drawers are configured. Looked nice from the exterior though!

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Here's some photos of the humidor. They have one at my B&M.

Left to Right (front, left door, right door):

It's an impressive piece, but appears to take up a lot of space for the # of cigars that you can store in it.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here's some photos of the humidor. They have one at my B&M.

Left to Right (front, left door, right door):

It's an impressive piece, but appears to take up a lot of space for the # of cigars that you can store in it.
I've been eyeballing that one there for a while. It's gorgeous! Though seeing yours now, I'm seeing what you're saying, I would think it'd hold more too.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The one in the photo is the one at Casa de Montecristo, correct?

If so, I was looking at it not too long ago. I have also personally seen the ones coming out of Cuba. The one at Casa does not have the same quality feel to it. I thought the wood seemed more like laminate compared to the originals.

It's still nice, but more of a show piece. I had the chance to buy one of the originals not too long ago, but it was bought by another collector while I was thinking about it.