What's new

my favorite cabinet

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
That's pretty slick. I have hopes of buying an Avallo when I am back in the states. It'll be a DDD and it will probably be temp controlled since I will probably plant myself in NWFL and it gets pretty hot there so the temp control will be nice considering there's about no houses with basements around there.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Eh. Not integrated enough IMHO.Need a bigger box or something...or even better, have it INSIDE the box, open it up and there is your control! (I can already hear some of your gutter minds starting to fire up, save it! :rofl:)

I hear you EODCole, I'm jonesin' for one already. I like the DDD and DDD Shorty.

Hey Ron, once you are in Tampa does that mean I no longer have to pay shipping?! :wink:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I would like to see the controller in the box, like jason said. flip the top and there it is hidden in a nice decorative cigar box, possibly of the clients choosing. Of course i can't afford a freaking new hygro right now,but maybe someday I'll have a good cabinet.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Eh. Not integrated enough IMHO.Need a bigger box or something...or even better, have it INSIDE the box, open it up and there is your control! (I can already hear some of your gutter minds starting to fire up, save it! :rofl:)

I hear you EODCole, I'm jonesin' for one already. I like the DDD and DDD Shorty.

Hey Ron, once you are in Tampa does that mean I no longer have to pay shipping?! :wink:
if you want to drive to nashville with me, there will be no shipping charge.

Matt can do them inside of a box too

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
He's moving to Tampa? That would be sweet I could go pick up my cabinet and visit a friend!

I'm saving up already. Hopefully I can have this cash hidden from the wifey and get the cabinet. "oops honey I forgot to tell you" and have it half full already that way it's only a WTF once instead of when she sees the amount of smokes I have AND the cabinet. Hahaha

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
He's moving to Tampa? That would be sweet I could go pick up my cabinet and visit a friend!

I'm saving up already. Hopefully I can have this cash hidden from the wifey and get the cabinet. "oops honey I forgot to tell you" and have it half full already that way it's only a WTF once instead of when she sees the amount of smokes I have AND the cabinet. Hahaha
Just tell her it was on sale and you "saved" a ton of money.