What's new

my homeade wineador

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its complete! And loaded sorry if some have seen it already but I'm pretty darn proud of it!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yes, Who did the drawers? And it looks like you mounted the drawers slide on some small pieces of wood. and How did you attach the wood to the side of fridge? Adhesive? Fasteners?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did it all myself, the wood is only to spacer the drawer slide out to be even. wine coolers taper at the back. Mine is 1/2 wider at the front I actually used 1/2 aluminum bar forced into the shelf slot after pre drilling then 1/2 screw in the rear and 3/4 for the front. Holds very tight it took me a while to figure it out I searched everywhere and could find nothing like it, but I knew I didn't want a drawer that could fall out.I can just imagine a drunk buddy dropping a drawer! The cedar was 118 slides about 80 and it took some time but ended up costing about the same as buying from a bullet but ultimately this is my design and I can say I built it, and I do everything myself I get a certain satisfaction from it haha my wife loves it bc I build her furniture and do all our remodelling

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! I can build another one if needed. It does take some time though as I'm sure you can imagine! Looks like with the help of the form I might have found a side job haha the hard part is unlike others that build drawers I have to have the cooler to build them in. But honestly id love to build another one

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also from building that one I see a few things I would do different to make ita little better. But I'm I completely happy with her just need more room for sticks haha

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Thank you! I can build another one if needed. It does take some time though as I'm sure you can imagine! Looks like with the help of the form I might have found a side job haha the hard part is unlike others that build drawers I have to have the cooler to build them in. But honestly id love to build another one
Looks like you would have potentially two buyers in CBD and me.... just saying :) Will pay will cash and sticks :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like I need to order more Spanish cedar haha if your interested id be more than happy to work something out with you