What's new

My new bad ass humidor

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
I just got a new bad ass humidor for my office. It's a Lincoln Memorial Humidor, which was given to me as a gift. It should hold 200-300 cigars, making it the biggest humidor I've ever owned. It's funny because I had wanted this for awhile, but didn't think I was gonna get one. So, instead of waiting to get this humidor, I went ahead and bought the wineador. I feel like the world is trying to send me a message: buy more cigars! Now, I get to try and fill these things up, which is the fun part. This humidor is going in my office, and I am keeping the wineador at home.

Attachments

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
I believe the humidor was released ten years ago, and they were very sought after. Unfortunately, there are no more White Houses or Jefferson Memorial ones left.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
You realize this is all because of your giveaway before moving. Everything comes full circle!
I was really shocked when it showed up at my office. I had to make some space for it in my office as the only place I could put it was on my filing cabinet. The people who are responsible for sending it to me are people who taught me a lot about the cigar business, and have put a lot of faith in me.