What's new

My new Wineador

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Well i had no intentions of getting a wineador anytime soon but a few weeks ago Scott aka keinreis came into work saying our neighbors were throwing away a 16 bottle Wine Enthusiast wine cooler. So we went out back and brought it inside, the thing turned on but didn't cool. So I ordered a pelter today for it. The wine cooler was in great condition. I will keep everyone updated on it and post photos later on today.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
well the new peliter didnt fix the problem :( ANybody know where to get circuit boards for the wine coolers?
Is your house Air conditioned? You don't even need it to run if it seals well and won't be seeing major fluxuations in Temp during Summer/Winter months.

Just get some beads, put it in a cooler section of your home, and throw an Oust fan or two in there and you're good to go.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Is your house Air conditioned? You don't even need it to run if it seals well and won't be seeing major fluxuations in Temp during Summer/Winter months.

Just get some beads, put it in a cooler section of your home, and throw an Oust fan or two in there and you're good to go.
What kind of temps can you get away with by not using it to cool? 70-75ish or must it stay cooler? with higher temps comes the mold i assume?

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
What kind of temps can you get away with by not using it to cool? 70-75ish or must it stay cooler? with higher temps comes the mold i assume?
I wouldn't want temps to get over 70 if it were me...hence putting it in a cooler section of the home (basement, near a vent for AC in Summer etc.).

And it's not the temp you have to worry about for mold.....but humidity. W/ higher temps the main worry becomes beetle infestation. And that is something I wouldn't even wish upon my worst enemy.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
He lives down here in south florida where I do, and the cooling feature is a nice plus.

Uggh...yeah, forgot our Avatars also sometimes list city/state below. I'd prolly want the cooling feature to be functional if I were in the Sunshine all the time too.

We don't have to worry about that here in the PNW. We're headed for our 6 month monsoon! :frownno:

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I wouldn't want temps to get over 70 if it were me...hence putting it in a cooler section of the home (basement, near a vent for AC in Summer etc.).

And it's not the temp you have to worry about for mold.....but humidity. W/ higher temps the main worry becomes beetle infestation. And that is something I wouldn't even wish upon my worst enemy.
Gotcha, well i guess that pretty much settles that. LOL here in Texas, def need it to cool! Thanks!