What's new

My saturday....

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
It's a Cuisinart 6 bottle I got for free.

It's currently holding three trays, the bottom tray is used for half cigars, and the other half holds a bunch of beads.

The middle tray is all maduros in the front set, the back set are some torpedos I want to let sit for a while.

The top Shelf is all cigars to be aged, mainly robustos and toro's, some other sizes in there as well.

the bottom tray has some cheaper small cigars, and tubos, since it's the tray with the beads, i didnt want to put any premiums there, as I am not sure what will happen really.

I was thinking of breaking up another tray to line the walls and floor of the cooler, for some moisture abosorbation and scenting... not sure if that will really do anything, but it sounds like a decent idea? thoughts?

As this thing maintians enviroment well, I was thinking I would make it my ageridor, and sloley convert it to all premiums meant to be aged. Right now it's a mix of samplers and singles i go gettingd. Certainly i will throw some of my short stories in there once i get them, i already have 2 in there from smoe singles I got.

Also, A shot of the ITC I was smoking earlier....

And Finally, I got a perfect score 100% in "Welcome to the Jungle" in Guitar Hero III on the WII playing on medium this evening:

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
that should be plenty of cedar

are you keeping it in the kitchen? if so, beware of cooking/cleaning smells getting into your cigars, etc
Hm... never thought of that.... IT's pretty well ventilated, but I suppose that is possible. I am not planning on openning that humidor too often... you think I should move it to the living room or something?

My apartmment is not so big, so I dont have ll htat many space options to put it.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Those trays should offer plenty of cedar, but if you would like to personaize it, be sure to show us the opictures.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hm... never thought of that.... IT's pretty well ventilated, but I suppose that is possible. I am not planning on openning that humidor too often... you think I should move it to the living room or something?

My apartmment is not so big, so I dont have ll htat many space options to put it.
I considered installing my wine cooler under the counter in my kitchen, but thought about all the times I make stinky fish, jerk chicken, bacon, or scrub everything down with clorox, and opted to keep the wine cooler in another room.

It's also only a matter of time until my mother does me a "favor" by cleaning out my wine cooler with bleach to get rid of that nasty cigar smell...

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
For now I will leave it where it is, I do not have a house, and my apt. has limited areas I suppose. If I think we are cooking to much scents near the cooler, I will ltry to relocate it.

My bigger issue, is that even with the cooler, and 2 destop humi's, I have run out of space.... sign that maybe I am buying to many cigars :)

I certainly can't store the boxes in my humi's, i have to take the cigars out, and stack to make them fit. THe boxes don't seem to fit in Humi's.

I think I may have to get a tupper-cooler and store it in the closet as a mass store or something...

or stop buying cigars? (Not too likely).

It is kind of nice to have filled up the humi's I got... They look so pretty....
Certainly the box set looks much nicer than the singles... (but if you stack 20 singles, they kind of look like a box if you don't look to close).