What's new

My wife loves me!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Just found out she scored an Edgestar 28 for me! Might not seem huge to some of you but living abroad makes buying items like this a huge hassel for us. Plus she never had any inkling I would ever need more storage space than my 75 stick display humidor. So for me, this is huge and feels awesome!

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
It's a set up. If she told you she loves you watch out. That is from my own experience (my wife). Course, they are all sisters if you ask me.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i need to find a wife who buy's me cigar stuff. nice score on the wife! lol

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Good for you brother!! Beware...My wife did the same for me when I first started out this venture. Now she says if I buy one more she's gonna kill me and bury it with my ashes in the back yard!!:hammersma

ahbroody

Daddy X3
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Good for you brother!! Beware...My wife did the same for me when I first started out this venture. Now she says if I buy one more she's gonna kill me and bury it with my ashes in the back yard!!:hammersma
Man does that sound familiar. When I first started out she bought me a few things. Now no way. :r

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
My wife, too! It just goes to show...

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
very cool! The extent of my wife having any interest in my cigar storage is making sure my Igloodor is out of sight and that I keep the Old Worlde humi which I don't use any more because she likes the way it looks on our book shelf...

Happy for ya!!