What's new

Need a block of Spanish Cedar

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a glasstop, desktop humidor with a hygrometer built into the front face. Long story short, it was leaking and I found the leak to be coming from the edges of the hygrometer. So I tried to put a better seal around it and in the process ended up breaking the hygrometer (it was a POS anyways, and I have a digital). Anyways onto my dilemma, I wanted to fill the vacant hole with a piece of spanish cedar (roughly 2" diameter by 1/2" thick) and cover that with a magnet of similar size with my school's crest on it. Don't really know of a good place to get cedar, especially a small amount so I figured I'd ask the professionals before scouring the internet. Wouldn't mind have some extra cedar laying around, just didn't want to have to buy like a 6' board.

I looked through the similar threads posted but couldn't find anything, sorry if this is a repeat. Thanks guys

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to ilikefishes for hookin me up. Also, I wanted to a use a black sealant around the pewter crest since the humidor is a real dark stain. Any suggestions? Do they make a black silicon?