What's new

Need Humidor

RigilKent

RigilKent
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
i was wondering if anyone had some suggestion on what to get for a humidor. i have a small one that was very cheap and im having to get a larger one because i want to establish my humi and have a decent stock but i need some help. I am looking for about 150 + capacity and i dont want to spend a whole lot. even in someone would like to sell me a decent one they no longer use. any help would be appriciated thanks again

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Westminster III looked nice when i was looking,its under 100 bucks.
the cuisinart cooler i got as a gift sells for about 150, and it runs well.
I would hae bought the Westminster if i didnt get the cooler.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I am very pleased with my cooler so far. It takes a little while in the begining playing with Humidty, but once it gets up there, it seems to lock in.

I have a combination of beads and a few boveda packs in there. The first couple days I had to keep soaking the beads til the cedar trays and boveda packs seemed to hold, but once it settled, it has not moved much in several days. The other thing I notice, is that the more cigars and things in there, the more stable the enviroment seems to make itself.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I am very pleased with my cooler so far. It takes a little while in the begining playing with Humidty, but once it gets up there, it seems to lock in.

I believe they are talking about an Ice chest style cooler. It's a very inexpensive method to store a ton of cigars. Do not buy a small one, trust eveyone on that.