What's new

Need New Humidifier

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I currently have a moistenaire... works....uhhh..soso....would like another option for my double door piece of furniture... Can't remember the name..but it's an autofilling reservoir with black base and a red cone...that I see in a lot of walk in humidors....I want something more maintenance free. I have a water source I can hook up to that will have reverse osmosis water going to the humidifier

Suggestions??????

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
A distillate water source??? Or are ye using tap water on it? If the latter, that is probably what made it go bad.

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I'm sure Ron will have the right answer for you whenever he is on next... he is good with these things.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
an Accumonitor with multiple cannisters would give you perfect humidification.

having just one source of humidity in a big cabinet like that is not ideal. Multiple canisters allows you to move them around a bit till you get the perfect balance of humidity.

The Accumonitor would be much more accurate than your current system.

While an auto fill system might be nice, you still need to check wicks once a month. If you cabinet seals well, refills might only be once every month to 3 months depending on the time of year.

My local cigar shop needed an auto fill system because he was going through gallons of water a day with his big leaky walkin. I cant see that being a problem with a large cabinet.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ron, I'm needing a new humidifier as well. I have roughly a 3000 ct humi. What's the difference between an Accumonitor and a Hydro brand humidifier?
Currently my humi has a cigar oasis xl 2 but after 3 years it has died.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
the accumonitor will give you much higher output fans. the ability to have multiple canisters, which will give you much more even humidity throughout your cabinet. also more features, and a system that really is designed for a big cabinet.

it will greatly outperform any cigar oasis or hydra product.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Avallo Accumonitor is the way to go. I just recieved mine on monday. It works great, easy installation, precut wires, just awesome. I only had one problem I could not find the circulation fans(they were in one of the canisters) I called Ron and when he told me where to look I felt like an IDIOT!, but Ron said it happens and tried to make me feel like less of an IDIOT. Thank You Ron!!

And by the way I used to have a moistenaire this is way better!!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I left you a message today Ron. When you get time give me a call so I can place an order! Thanks!
Mike.