What's new

Need some help for my walk-in humidor

Rating - 100%
102   0   0
I have a 16 x 8 walk-in humidor what humidification should I use. I was looking at STAEBELL & ASSOCIATES E700 w digital Set & Forget Control humidifier. Any feed back on this will be greatly appreciated.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bob Staebell is the way to go. Give him a call and explain what you've got and he'll set you up right. I've got three set & forgets from Bob. An end table humidor (purchased from Staebell), a custom upright cabinet (electronics purchase from Staebell) and a walk-in (electronics purchased from Staebell)

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bob Staebell is the way to go. Give him a call and explain what you've got and he'll set you up right. I've got three set & forgets from Bob. An end table humidor (purchased from Staebell), a custom upright cabinet (electronics purchase from Staebell) and a walk-in (electronics purchased from Staebell)

Wow, great set-ups! Have you ever considered adoption? Cause I'm available to a good home such as yours.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0

Sorry to inform you that you will be hearing from my lawyer:

I sustained a very painful facial fracture WHEN MY JAW HIT THE GROUND!!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0

Gorgeous setup, sooooo jealous