What's new

New Cabinet Humidor Questions

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Ron,

I have learned a lot from reading your posts over the last couple of days. I have been smoking cigars for about 15 years now and have kept all of my smokes in a small desktop humidor. Recently I just purchased a cabinet humidor to store more sticks in and it measures 18x18x24.

I have considered a lot of different humidification systems and like the Accumonitor EZ model that is shown on your website. How are they installed into a cabinet humidor?? I have read some posts about people being leary about using screws to mount hardware in their humidors and it concerns me as well. Is there any special maintenance required for this equipment that I need to know about?? The cabinet has a glass top with a tray at the top and another shelf below that. How would you suggest I set up the EZ in the humidor??

Thanks for the help Ron....

Paul

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
use velcro to install the Main control and the sensor. no screws are needed.
when you are ready to buy, call me. we can figure out what size canister will fit in your cabinet.
maintainance involves putting a new wick inside of the humidity canister every 3 months or so. thats easy to do, and i have the wicks.
its a very easy to use, easy to maintain system. it has all the bells and whistles a cigar smoker needs,