What's new

New Cigar Accessory

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I found a new cigar accessory that I will hopefully be selling one of these days. I say hopefully because there is a story behind the accessory. It seems that the product was invented at least 15 years ago. The manufacturer didnt do much with it sales wise. I stumbled across it by luck, and I like it. So I am trying to see if the product can be produced again.

anyway, its a cigar clamp type thing. The clamp has the different "base" attachments. The cigar clamp piece is attached to either a suction cup, a magnet, or another general purpose clamp. All the bases work well. The magnet is strong, the suction cup works great, and the clamp was designed right. Made of plastic. Overall, its a damned nice accessory.

The trouble is the price. remember, I am not the inventor. They were thinking that this was going to be a $30 retail item. Thats just not gonna happen. I am thinking in the $12 range. Comparing it to other plastic cigar clamp type products, this would be a fair price considering the 3 different bases.

If anyone wants 1, i can do $13 shipped in the US. I only have 3 right now. Trying to buy some more. Ultimate goal is too see if I can get it produced again at a $10-$12 retail.

what do you think?

Attachments

The BurgerMeister

the devil is a busy man.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think it would do well for those who smoke in different places... i usually smoke in my garage or backyard, so i don't use much other than my hand or the ashtray to hold my smokes. if i smoked while building something in my shop, i'd probably find this useful...

all that being said, as long as you have faith in the construction it seems like it's a well made clamp!

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
it seems like it would be great for a golf bag.

the magnet for the BBQ grill

the suction cup? who knows

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How strong is the clamp on it? I know when I am out golfing and the cigar gets towards the end, the strength of my current clip starts to crush the cigar

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
How strong is the clamp on it? I know when I am out golfing and the cigar gets towards the end, the strength of my current clip starts to crush the cigar
that was the first thing i checked. I sell a product that in my opinion is a little too tight on the grip, but it sells. I think that did a perfect job on the grip strength.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Looks a great idea to me. Would be great to fit to the mower for when I empty the grass basket. How much to ship across the pond ?

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
it could handle a 64 ring gauge

its something that i am not selling at this point. still working on it