What's new

new coolidor

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! Spent the day getting coolidor parts. Just finished building it with my daughter! good times. my local guy gave me about 100 sheets of thin sc lining, i stuck all over the thing any where i could, and put the hydra in. now just waiting for good rh so i can fill it . is everything in order or am i forgeting anything???

Phiberglass

Robusto
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone! Spent the day getting coolidor parts. Just finished building it with my daughter! good times. my local guy gave me about 100 sheets of thin sc lining, i stuck all over the thing any where i could, and put the hydra in. now just waiting for good rh so i can fill it . is everything in order or am i forgeting anything???
Pictures! Sounds like you got it going well and fun project.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Good to hear Wally, sounds like it was a nice Saturday project for you and your daughter.

Pic's....give us some pic's so we can see your handywork!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah we had a lot of fun searching for things we might need and washing the cooler in the tub. im trying to figure out the best way to take pics to post, its nothing grand yet but im proud. by the way im smoking a diesel my wife got me a while back anyone tried them. im diggin it!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a mac so is iphone the best way or other camera sorry ive never done this before . also bad typer. and wife is mad i rearranged broom to fit coolers.