What's new

new coolidor

elia.jon1

newb
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
i'm about to upgrade my "humi", i have a 50qt igloo marine, and want to upgrade to a 150, i like the small door in the lid but has anyone had a problem with it being leaky?

i know a few of yall have them so it seems like a good idea to ask first, i can work with it if it is but i want to know what to expect.

also wherever i read about using velcro for attatching stuff inside was awesome, i will be able to save all the box lids i lined mine with and restore the old 'dor into a real cooler again when i get the new one

thanks
jon

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have the answers to your post, hopefully someone comes along and answers them. I just got done with my wineador project last week..now I'm in search for more space.. I see a 150qt in my near future *ahem* next couple of weeks.

Keep us posted how it goes with the lid issue.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Look at my "tour of my A humidor" thread in storage section - Igloo marine right there - zero leaks. Holds RH and temp incredibly well. I will buy more. If you buy one with a door in the lid just duct tape it or something.

audio1der

Cuban cigar snob #1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMO if you don't need the small door but the cooler otherwise fits the bill, seal it with a low-VOC silicone so you have no concerns. You need to air a new cooler out prior to use anyway, so the silicone would have sufficuent time to cure before you load it up.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Are these the 165 qt cooler? If so you shouldn't have a problem with the lid. They are rock solid storage.