What's new

New humidor for christmas. (pics)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I like! How deep is that thing? Where did you get it and how much was it? You can PM me the price if you want to divulge that info. Again, sweet humidor!

kmulkey

Mulkdawg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it probably roughly holds a hundred cigars if that. I am pretty new still so this is a step up from my old humidor which held around 15. I dont know the price nor where it came from, it was a christmas gift from a fellow BOTL member and best friend of mine, Nate(OKCsmoker). He knew that I needed to expand a little bit and thought this was a good start. Again, I cant thank him enough because I had more cigars than I could hold at the time haha. Sorry about not having the rest of the specs, one of these days I will measure it and post them.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Your welcome bud. Fill it up. It's an older humidor made by Quality Importers. Holds about 75ish+- a few. I don't remember the price, but I think the shop was selling them for $120 back then. That would probably make them around $60.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Nicely done Okcsmoker! You need to learn him a little more though. It is dangerous to post pics of a humidor that isn't overflowing. The brothers here might think he needs some charity. :bangbang:

kmulkey

Mulkdawg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha, thats a good point snake. I definately dont need charity, just a little time and Im sure it will be filled to the brim.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Wow, that is so bad ass. My buddy gave me my first humidor a couple months back. It filled up fast. I am already looking for a bigger one. Thankfully my wife has been very supportive of my new love for cigars. ;)

Sent using Tapatalk from my Star Trek device.