What's new

New humidor!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok this is my first post here since I need help. I'm debating on getting a Cabinet style humidor and was thinking of getting the Santiago Humidor or The Montegue Humidor as well as finding the best website to buy it from. The Santiago is a 700 ct humi and The Montegue is a 1500+. I was shopping around online and both are pretty much around my price range, now I'm just looking at different websites as well and have stumbled across a few including Premiumhumdiors.com have any of you guys here bought from these guys yet?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to the site from another noob. You may want to introduce yourself over in that section.

I'm not familiar with those humidors but I'll say this (as will many others I'm sure). Buy the biggest you can afford... You'll need it.

I looked at the Montegue. I don't know what your price range is exactly but as many on here will tell you Bob at Aristocrat Humidors does amazing work. I bought one of his end tables and when I ran out of space I bought and MXT 26.5. Might be worth taking a look at if you're looking at that size of humidor. http://www.aristocrathumidors.com/index.html. When you add the cost of either active humidifcation or beads the prices aren't that far off.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the welcome, and I just wrote a brief introduction thanks for the advice. I looked at Bobs products and they are things of beauties, they are a little pit more pricey then the two I posted on here and I'll have to convince my counterpart (My wife) agreeing with me in this one. She already agreed on 1 of the other two so she's looking at that price as in not too much so the Aristocrat humis will throw her off, and I rather keep it Happy wife, Happy life. hahahahahaha but I will try.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I got a humidor from First Class Humidors and had a little issue with it when it first came in but was able to fix it myself and their customer service was exceptional. Have not had any further issues with it and it holds humidity perfectly. I'm looking to upgrade to one of the following in the future just haven't decided which one yet, my .02.

http://www.cigarhumidors-online.com/cigar-humidors/enlarged/remingtonenlarge.html

http://www.cigarhumidors-online.com/cigar-humidors/enlarged/billagioenlarge.html

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a humidor from First Class Humidors and had a little issue with it when it first came in but was able to fix it myself and their customer service was exceptional. Have not had any further issues with it and it holds humidity perfectly. I'm looking to upgrade to one of the following in the future just haven't decided which one yet, my .02.

http://www.cigarhumidors-online.com/cigar-humidors/enlarged/remingtonenlarge.html

http://www.cigarhumidors-online.com/cigar-humidors/enlarged/billagioenlarge.html
Very nice, the first one definitely looked great. I will also look into first class humidors as well. Thanks

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Both are nice end table humidors but I would probably say go with the Montegue because usually glass top humidors lose humidity easier. I actually recently bought a Vinotemp 28 wine cooler and converted so now it is my wineador. Been buying more sticks than I actaully smoke so instead of buying another humidor I just went big and will get rid on once of the humidors I have. Once I receive my drawers in a few weeks it should be good to go. If you want the specifics let me know brother!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both are nice end table humidors but I would probably say go with the Montegue because usually glass top humidors lose humidity easier. I actually recently bought a Vinotemp 28 wine cooler and converted so now it is my wineador. Been buying more sticks than I actaully smoke so instead of buying another humidor I just went big and will get rid on once of the humidors I have. Once I receive my drawers in a few weeks it should be good to go. If you want the specifics let me know brother!
Cool thanks for the info and yeah that would be awesome to get the full details if you don't mind with your wineador. You can either tell me here or email me at CplRiggz@gmail.com thanks again.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
The best advice I will give you is buy a humidor bigger than you think you will need. This includes cabinets. In the long run, the longer you are on this site, the quicker you will fill it up. Trust me on that. I prefer the Avallos. Great humidification system and well made.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
I can't agree with Billy more. Wave yourself the time and buy a cabinet now

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
The best advice I will give you is buy a humidor bigger than you think you will need. This includes cabinets. In the long run, the longer you are on this site, the quicker you will fill it up. Trust me on that. I prefer the Avallos. Great humidification system and well made.
Yep...These two old bucks nailed it!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep...These two old bucks nailed it!
thanks fellas will definitely look into that one and will definitely take the advice!