What's new

New Humidor

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Whenever I travel I make it a point to find one or two local B&M's and buy some sticks to bring home. Lately, while I continue to visit the shops I have not been bringing anything home. My wife noticed this and asked me why and I told her one of my desktops that I use for singles was not working out well. I had been struggling with it for the past year trying to get it to hold humidity (seasoned 2x) and had given up on it. So now I just didn't have the capacity to bring home a lot of singles.
Fast forward a couple of weeks to out anniversary and she brings out this huge box. In it is a beautiful 160 ct. Diamond Crown humidor. This thing is unbelievable and the pics don't do it justice. Now I just have to fill it up.

photo 2.JPGphoto 4.JPGphoto 1.JPG

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Hmm, my anniversary is today. I wonder if my wife would like one of these???

That's awesome man, congrats on your anniversary.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Hmm, my anniversary is today. I wonder if my wife would like one of these???

That's awesome man, congrats on your anniversary.
Happy anniversary brother!!! May I offer you some free advice? If you buy your wife something that you like, make sure you're out of state when she receives it. That way, plausible deniability. Then you make amends for your "mistake"

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
You guys have more than one wives? Luckys. Haha
BITE YOUR TONGUE!!! Women talk. That's all that needs to be said about that.

Ex-wife #2 calls Wife #3 and the two of them chat for hours on end. Also, the two of them go on Shopping Time adventures.

Both say it's because they have something in common, that's a hatred of me.... And they prove it, by making me go shopping with them.

Bottom line, never wish for more than one wife, or an ex wife. It can be hell.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0

Ex-wife #2 calls Wife #3 and the two of them chat for hours on end. Also, the two of them go on Shopping Time adventures.

Both say it's because they have something in common, that's a hatred of me.... And they prove it, by making me go shopping with them.

Lol picturing that whole scenario is hilarious

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0

Tell you what, next time your wife and ex wife go shopping, you go with them, hold their purses, then get the strange looks as people ask if you're holding your wife and daughters purses, responding, no, my wife and ex wife's purses... My daughters aren't here.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0

Tell you what, next time your wife and ex wife go shopping, you go with them, hold their purses, then get the strange looks as people ask if you're holding your wife and daughters purses, responding, no, my wife and ex wife's purses... My daughters aren't here.
Tell you what, when or if I ever get married, remind me to move to another state to avoid any chance of that happening :p