What's new

New Hydropack

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Okay Shawn here it goes, you guys might not know but i am new to this and collecting and smoking more is all a blur to me right now... there is alot to learn about this hobby... the few things i do know is this.

1. To smoke you need to have a cigar.
2. Cigars are expensive to buy in stores due to tax.
3. Splitting boxes with you fine people saves money.
4. When buying smokes in numbers you need something to store them in.

Aha! A humidor.... everyone here speaks so highly of them. Keeps the smokes in good condition. I must have one. So I told Brent (bcd30) that i had looked at humidors at local tobacco shop to evaluate the prices of humidors and to see if i could buy one and hide the cost from my better half. Brent being a great bud told me he could order one from his poker site with his points in exchange for a case of beer to assist me in getting started with my cigars. He orders it and tells me it should be on it's way within weeks.

For the next 3 weeks on rush home from work totally ignoring all posted speed limits. I scream down my street pissing off all my OLD neighbours. Everyday for 14 business days this was the routine... i would scramble home to feel the disappointment of nothing at my door, no slip telling me the post office had a large package for me, no tag on the door stating they attempted to deliver but no one was home. I had nothing.... except finally.... my better half calls me as i am going out of town to tell me i got a package, my first thought was wtf why when i am not home, i am not home to place it in the perfect spot in the house, i am not home to season it for the cigars i don't yet have. I felt like running my car into the biggest maple close to the road but sided with my better judgement. My better half told me that i received a "hydro pack". Yes a back pack that holds water..... I hated life at this point realizing that they sent it to me in error. I have no humidor, I have no cigars but i am well hydrated.

Attachments

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
:rofl:

I liked the CamelBak knockoff better as well.

You're gonna need a bigger humi.....

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Very cool, congrats! Next thing to do: buy a digital hygrometer.