What's new

New NewAir Humidor Model

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEWAIR RELEASES NEW ELECTRONIC HUMIDOR

https://halfwheel.com/newair-releases-new-electronic-humidor/256204
NewAir Appliances has released its new CC-100H Electronic Humidor, a 250-cigar capacity humidor that offers climate control and lock as well as a heating and cooling function to keep cigars at ideal temperature conditions. The CC-100H has a built-in heater with the ability to keep cigars between 67 and 73 degrees Fahrenheit, so customers can warm their humidors to their desired temperature in cold climates. It also offers a locking door for security, something the company added to keep cigars out of the hands of children in addition to improving storage conditions. The interior is lit with LED lighting, while the shelves and drawers are both made from Spanish cedar.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'd just like to see them sell a unit that will maintain internal temperatures up to 25 degrees below ambient temperature and find a way to automatically recycle the condensation

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Def too small but great to see them expanding, and adding a lock. I hope they add locks to the bigger models as I see a CC-300 or CC280E in my near future...

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I like the changes. I don't even plug in my wineador in the cooler months, just run the fan a few times a day .. in summer it's on but a handful of times for 5 min or so, enough to pump cool air in there but not long enough to get hydration pooled at the bottom from the fan being on for a long time.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk