What's new

New Product Review

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Not really new, but new too me.

Since moving to Florida, I have become aware of the HUGE Golf and Boating industries. I decided to start concentrating on that market a little bit more as it relates to cigars.

Some new items that I will be selling are various cigar clamps that are used by golfers and boaters, and really anybody who smokes cigars.

First up is the "Grip Clip" cigar holder. This cool little cigar toy is kinda like an an old fashioned wood clothes pin. Difference is it has 2 clamps instead of 1, and the 2 clamps are at a 90 degree angle to each other.

You can find many places on a golf cart or a golf bag to clip this too. The Cigar clamp portion seems to have just the right amount of tension to hold your cigar firmly without damaging it.

It can also be clipped to boat rails, beach furniture, even tree branches. This is just a great cigar holder for the outdoorsman.

I have been testing this out a bit, and came up with another little trick. I put a cigar tube cap into the cigar clamp portion of the grip. If you dont feel like fussin around with a clamp everytime you want to remove the cigar, you can place the unlit end of the cigar in the cap.

This is a great little cigar toy that also has the benefit of being made in the US.

I should have a bunch within the next 2 weeks.

clipped too patio furniture

Used as a stand alone cigar stand...note cigar tube cap in clamp, and cigar resting in cap.

attached to inside furniture.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
I have one of those. But it did not have the cup I see here. That's a bonus.

Very nice peice though.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
the cup (cigar tube cap) is actually my little spin. I should be able to come up with caps

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Pretty ingenious! Keep up the great work Ron!
just to be very clear, i dont make them, I will just be selling them, as does Dave from Heartfelt Industries. The cap thing is just a little thing that i thought would work well. I have also seen a cigar cap type thing with a spike attached to it. you just stick it in the ground, and put your cigar in the cap. i didnt like it cause i figured i would walk away without it on every other hole.

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
just to be very clear, i dont make them, I will just be selling them, as does Dave from Heartfelt Industries. The cap thing is just a little thing that i thought would work well. I have also seen a cigar cap type thing with a spike attached to it. you just stick it in the ground, and put your cigar in the cap. i didnt like it cause i figured i would walk away without it on every other hole.
Gotcha! :thumbsup: