What's new

New Project or Lotto U Pick

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Went and picked up my new wine cooler today, which happens to be a Vinotemp 28 cooler. Which alot of thye guys on here have. And as I pick it up and I am talking with the guy he drops the price another $15 on a steal already. Made my day, which on top of it me wife takes me to a local B&M and buys a few singles for my new cooler. And a home made meal to boot. Things like this never happen to me. Now its time to go back to work need to make some money, I have a empty cooler to fill now. Have to start some where. Well to much rambling on now just want to share some of my excitement with some of my smoking brothers. Well anyway Thanks Joe.

coppereagl

Not looking for trouble, but if it finds me....;)
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
kudos bud, Im really trying to set one up when I get home on leave. Make sure you put up some pics and keep us updated I always keep close tabs on the wine a dor updates, you brothers are always coming up with great new ideas!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Got it off of craigslist, found a guy on there that had a new one still in the box not even open. Sold it to me for $180 had to drive about 45 mins to get it but that is not far from a B&M I shop at ,so that worked out well, made it there today too.

coppereagl

Not looking for trouble, but if it finds me....;)
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Nice! good find, Ive been watching craiglist also, but no luck as of yet, so far I think Im gonna end up getting the same one as sportsmedjosh, the 12 bottle vintemp. They still have them onsale at bestbuy for 99$

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
No not yet still working on it . Been doing other things. Been filling my other coolers. With smokes. Trying to beat price change. now time to work on it. Will let you know when done. But thanks for asking..