What's new

New Vinotemp - courtesy lbowles2

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Larry put his Vinotemp 28 up for sale, but he needed to sell it to someone nearby his home. Fortunately, I was just the guy close to his home looking for a vinotemp. My cabinet humidor was getting so full, I was having to give away cigars just to make room for the ones I kept buying.

Thanks, Larry. Those Chasidor drawers are awesome!

Here are pictures of my setup. BTW, the humidity was just beginning to climb because it'd been open for transfer of all the sticks. I can't believe I had all of these cigars crammed into the one humidor.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
You had that stash all in that original one??? Dang, brother...

Great looking setup!!!
Yeah - all the singles were loaded into bags and stuffed into the upper shelf of the lower cabinet. The top was filled with singles and had to be adjusted such that the lid could close.

Because I buy mostly singles, getting a coolidor didn't make much sense because I'd still have to find a way to separate them in the cooler. This vinotemp is the perfect answer.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Damn sweet set-up Doc! :thumbsup:

Hard to believe all those goodies were crammed in one cabinet though!

tfb5701

In Hoc Signo Vinces
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Wow, thats a nice collection with nice storage as well. Congrats on the new vinotemp. Btw, which KC metro area hospital do you work at? I'm from originally from OP(at college out of state for premed at the moment) and my father is a cardiologist at a KC metro area hospital.

jjon90

CRA Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Very nice Doc! Now that you showed us what you have set up in the "Dr's quarters" at the Hospital, you must show us your home set-up!:stretchgr