What's new

not done yet

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
new 3 cigar tube being added to the lineup. while i am not the first to sell this tube, my price is right. i see them online at cheap vendors for about $20, my price will be $15.

both ends of the tube screw off. one end has a hygro, the other end a humidifier. just use a drop or 2 of humidor solution, or put a humidipak in there with your cigars. this tube has a great seal.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
That looks awesome Ron! Looks like I will be pick up yet another accessory!! One thing I wonder about though is since it is not height adjustable, wont the cigars just smash back and forth between top and bottom?

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
That looks awesome Ron! Looks like I will be pick up yet another accessory!! One thing I wonder about though is since it is not height adjustable, wont the cigars just smash back and forth between top and bottom?
yes, cant throw it around like a caddy. a little more for show. you can cut up a piece of soft foam for the bottom and top of the tube

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
that is cool. I have been looking for something bigger than a 2'r and smaller than a 5'r.