What's new

Opus 22 box

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
So I finally won a Opus 22 box on Ebay, and it came in the mail today. I was like damn that is a big box. I get it unpacked and I'm looking at it going DAMN that is a SWEET box. Beautiful finish, and I got all the info that comes with it. But Somabitch it is way to big to fit in my wine(ador). Shit there goes that idea of keeping all my HTF sticks in there. So I took a few of the coffins and transfered my expensive sticks into their own little homes. I might be an Idiot but hey I thought it was a cool idea, wish my wine(ador) was biggger. But the box makes for a really cool man cave display.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
So I finally won a Opus 22 box on Ebay, and it came in the mail today. I was like damn that is a big box. I get it unpacked and I'm looking at it going DAMN that is a SWEET box. Beautiful finish, and I got all the info that comes with it. But Somabitch it is way to big to fit in my wine(ador). Shit there goes that idea of keeping all my HTF sticks in there. So I took a few of the coffins and transfered my expensive sticks into their own little homes. I might be an Idiot but hey I thought it was a cool idea, wish my wine(ador) was biggger. But the box makes for a really cool man cave display.
A friend of mine did exactly what you just did.
It's a cool idea and I've seen it in person!:thumbsup:

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
hey it worked, sorry but the only digital camera I have is on my blackberry. They turned out ok though.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Nice job! I'm still in a cooledor (& out of room) & can't find any vinotemps.... Oh well...

You've got some nice sticks there - worthy of the special packaging!

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I might not have the inventory of some of the brothers around, but I am proud of my little stash.