What's new

Organizing Cigars with Excel

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
To those who want to organize with Excel, that is the way I do it.

While back I sucked a bunch of data out of the Famous Smoke shop site and played around with it and stuck it on an Excel Sheet. This may be an easy start for those of you are just doing the conversion. It's not perfect, but it will save you a bunch of entry.

Attachments

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Looks, good, mine is rather extensive as well, but I'm a Excel freak. Noticed the Olivia V on there, have you tired them and what do you think? Not a big Olivia fan myself, but since they did well in the CA top 25 I thought I'd try that series.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Man. This is great stuff.

Any chances one of you's has a inventory list for CC's that you might use if the embargo is lifted?

Last edited:

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I could see good use for this. Many brands are used by both sides of the somewhat rusted and falling down iron curtin! The Dominican Monte #2 is a 6.5" 50 ring. The Cuban is a 6.1" 52 ring. Knowledge is power.

Lord knows I've bought lots of cigars at auction without getting the chance to do a detailed inspection in advance. I am a patriot, and if I ever find such contraband around me, I'm burning it!

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
I could see good use for this. Many brands are used by both sides of the somewhat rusted and falling down iron curtin! The Dominican Monte #2 is a 6.5" 50 ring. The Cuban is a 6.1" 52 ring. Knowledge is power.

Lord knows I've bought lots of cigars at auction without getting the chance to do a detailed inspection in advance. I am a patriot, and if I ever find such contraband around me, I'm burning it!
Hehe.

Just don't insure them.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
at one time i used to keep track,,, just don't seem to have the time! my only concern is gifting someone the same cigar again: "freaking jeff, sent me another punch punch!" :smokingbo

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I liked the Oliva Series V as well as a fan og the Oliva G Maduro. I think Oliva makes some solid smokes along with their price point.