What's new

Passing on the Humidor!!!

Rating - 94.4%
20   1   1
I had a experience that I wanted to share with you guys that you might enjoy!!! When I first started smoking cigars about a year ago I had a brother (Daviso27) help me get my first Humidor. He gave me a small humidor with a bunch of smokes in it. He was very helpful as I started trying tons of cigars!!! Even though I moved from Florida I wanted to keep his legend alive.

I was in my local B&M a few weeks ago and I started talking to this guy named Craig. He had just started smoking cigars and was totally excited about his new hobbie. He was asking me questions about cigars, what I liked and what he should try. So that was the first meeting. SO yesterday I was back in the shop having a cigar before work and he was in there. I was asking him about his storage situation. He said he was just using a bunch of humipacks and some bags. So I decided that I should show the same love that was shown to me and pass on the humidor and some goodies that I was given and keep the tradition going. I hope that you guys enjoyed this as much as I have sharing it.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Well done. That's what it's all about.
One more for the Team.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
That is one bloody neat gesture from ye, mate! A little nudge down the slope is always a good thing to do.

amgracing

///M POWERRR
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
way to go bro thats awesome! i have an old desktop that im giving to my buddy when he turns 18 cuz he said he would buy one as soon as he could have cigars and his pops couldnt say anything about it lol so ill save him the money!

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Hey Drew...That humidor was passed to me by my dad....It was nicely seasoned too....Im sure the recipient will be happy with that little burl-box!

Rating - 0%
0   1   0
That was an awesome story. I don't think there is any other hobby in the world in which those that participate are so friendly and willing to help. It seems like any more the only thing people are concerned about is themselves and what they have. Only recently have I really began to pay attention to fellow cigar smokers and how generous they really are. To be honest with everyone, when I first joined this Forum, I wasn't sure if it was going to be like 98% of the other forums I have joined, where everyone wants something for themselves but doesn't want to give anything in return. Well done Bohizzle!