What's new

pre-fab wineador

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Screw that ... you could damn near have 2 Avallo's for that price. Some people think their product is worth its weight in gold. :scratchhe

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
There's a few companies out there trying to do this. I saw one advertised on FaceBook as well, not sure if it's the same one. Been around for a while. Sad thing is they'll probably move some product to folks who have more money than sense. Or, enough money to not care if they are overpaying (same thing to some degree I guess).

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Yep. The big problem with this "business model" is the shipping. People might go for being able to get everything they need from one place at one time, but unless you have a good enough deal on the components (wineador, beads, shelves/drawers), it would be very difficult to make money without charging more than people could piecemeal the deal together for themselves. I could see putting something together like that if I had a B&M, but just as a stand alone business idea I don't think it has legs. Not enough value added to the proposition.