What's new

Pulled the trigger Newair CC-300

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
After a couple weeks of going back and forth on my storage options I finally settled on a Newair CC-300. I'm the instant gratification type of guy so I decided to go with option that included drawers, albeit lesser quality ones. If they end up being horrible I can make my own. I really wanted to go the cheaper coolidor route, but I have no where to put them where my wife wouldn't scoff at them.

I'll be seasoning with just pans and sponges of DW but plan on trying 2LB of 65% Heartfelt and a few Bovedas to maintain the humidity.

Looking forward to setting it up. I'll be moving from a small ~75ct tupperdore. I bought some LED light strips to maybe tack to the inside front and am having my wife cut out the BOTL logo on vinyl to stick to the front.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm not in the club... Cancelled my order within a few minutes of posting that. I forgot to do one last Craigslist search (I've been doing them religiously the past two weeks). Found a great deal on a tower cabinet and some nice cigars on Craiglist for a great deal. Guy getting out of the hobby. Cancelled my order, picked the tower up and heading back now.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I'm not in the club... Cancelled my order within a few minutes of posting that. I forgot to do one last Craigslist search (I've been doing them religiously the past two weeks). Found a great deal on a tower cabinet and some nice cigars on Craiglist for a great deal. Guy getting out of the hobby. Cancelled my order, picked the tower up and heading back now.
Pics or it didn't happen