What's new

Review of the BOTL 77 Cigar Travel Humidor

smokingIsh

BoM July '09
Rating - 100%
171   0   0
The Mississippi guys have established an annual weekend herf and one of the major challenges is taking all the cigars I want. Now of course I cant smoke 77 cigars in a weekend, but if you are like me you wanna take some for trade, some for gift, and of course some for ammunition in a friendly poker game. For this reason I purchased the BOTL 77 Cigar Travel Humidor from our local store.

This thing is built like a tank. It is big enough to carry enough cigars for a trip around the world and with the built in high pressure release valve you can stow it as luggage without worrying about your cigars. Ron has this thing set up nicely stock, but I opted to add the Boveda and the the round digital hygrometer to step it up a little bit. I may be doing some traveling soon so I wanted something to be able to carry plenty of cigars and store for a longer time without worrying about ruining the cargo. I am getting a constant reading and I am confident this humi will keep my cigars safe.

Given the size and the portability, I think this humi can give you the best of both worlds if you dont have that large of a stash. I am going to recommend this to anyone looking for a storage or desktop option. I would much rather spend money on this and use it for two purposes, and it is that nice.

***I appologize in advance gor my crappy pics***

I pimped it out a little with some personalization. Special thanks to Craig Mac for the custom BOTL sticker!

I added the velcro so I could store my boveda packs in the lid for easy access (other side is same way).

Here it is all set up and ready for smokes.

To give an idea of the size if this beauty, here it is next to its baby brother BOTL 18 Cigar Travel Humidor with Boveda Both cases are from same manufacturer and are of excelent quality.

Be sure to pick up one of these bad boys soon, you will be glad you did. :thumbsup: