What's new

Romeo & Julieta Humidor Wine rack combo

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I am interested in getting one of these for myself. I have a small selection of humidors that I can have shipped to me and this one seems like I could get good use out of it here in Turkey since I have some wine and it would go nicely in here. Anyhow any word on the quality of these humidors?

I'm out of space in my 500ct and my two jars here, so I need room to put good deals I buy on impulse!

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Picture or links work best so we can see what you are looking at. For me, getting 70qt. coolers and making them hold boxes work best as I have a basement that is cool. I also converted an Avanti wine cooler that just holds cigars. Do a search here for "wine cooler", "Avanti", and "how to coolidor" for some good information.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Sweet a thread that already exists. I didn't go page by page looking but I did try to search and had no luck with the search terms I was using.

Thanks guys.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Well I ended up buying the light colored one from Atlantic Cigar. I was bidding on a light one at cbid.com but someone must not have known about the clearance that you showed me here. Not to mention shipping was only $7 for that and a cutter. Sweet deal being APO and some people caring. I'll take some good pictures when I get it so other curious minds can get a better idea of the quality of it. I figured with my recent trip to Rome and having bought bottles of wine it'd be fitting.