What's new

Ron - need some help sir!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Ron! I REALLY want an Avallo for Christmas! :stretchgr
I am planning on ordering a large humidor on Jan 1.
I really like the design of this humidor:
Quality Importers Commercial 5000

but all of my research says Avallo is the best. I originally looked at the 2000.
now I am looking more at the Tripple D or the TD. I think the 2000 might be a little small.

Currently I have 2 (150) count humidors full and 30 boxes or so. I want pleanty of room to grow. I would like to see more pics of the Avallo's in "action". It's hard to judge the size of the cabinets with just pics of the cabinet alone. Is there anywhere we can find more pics of the humidors? Also, I live in NE Mississippi and come to Nashville often. Could I pick up my humidor when it's ready? Wasn't sure if you had any in stock either.

Thanks again for any help you can offer!

nate

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
If you dont mind going to Nashville, you can pick your cabinet up at Matts shop.

I will try to dig up some pics of full cabinets.

Most retailers lie (I mean exagerate) on humidor capacity. Here is the standard that I use.

a 2000 is approx 2" x 2" x 4" = 16 cu ft. Figure 3 to 4 boxes per cu ft. So a 2000 should hold about 48 to 64 boxes. Takes away some room for the singles drawer, and I would say a real good estimate would be 40 to 50 full boxes, plus about 200- 250 singles in the drawer.

Customers have reported to me that they comfortable fit 100 boxes in the DDD plus over 300 in the singles drawer

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah, that was my fear on the other cabs. I know Avallo is one of the best humidors and they are made here in the South! :skew:
please let me know if you find any pics of them in action! would be great to see!